As per TRAI guidelines, every individual/Business entity has to register to the DLT platform, to continue sending SMS to their clients. Therefore it is mandatory for every Individual/Business Entity who want to use Bulk SMS Services to communicate with their clients.
Here, we have described the process of registering as A Principal entity in JIO DLT Platform.
1. Visit the link:- https://trueconnect.jio.com/
The page will be displayed as shown in the image below. Click on the Principal Entity tab.
2. Upon clicking on the Principal Entity it will displayed the image shown below. Then Click on the New Registration button, if your are registering for the first time on the DLT Platform.
3. Upon Clicking on the New registration Button it will displayed the image show below. Then select the NO Checkbox.
4. Upon Selecting the No Checkbox the following details will be displayed as shown in the image below.
5. After entering all the details, click on the Submit button to proceed with the registration.
6. During the DLT registration process, you might be prompted to enter the Telemarketer name and ID. If you are using PingSMS.in you can use the following credentials.
|Telemarketer Name:||TECHMION SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED|